The crafting and organizing bug is still going strong at my household. After some browsing on Pinterest, I decided to take some chicken wire, a frame that I wasn't using, & stray paint to create a kitchen message board. Here is the process...
The frame before all of the work.
Time for primer.
Primed and ready for paint.
Yes, it is going to be pink!
The spray paint I used (ballet slipper) didn't do so well
on the second coat, so I decided to distress the frame.
I think distressing it made my imperfections look
like they were supposed to be there.
Time for the chicken wire.
The finished product.
The finished product in use.
I think my daughter approves!
I am very pleased with the outcome, and I am excited that I FINALLY have something hanging on the wall in my kitchen entryway. Up next, a hanging hair bow organizer...