Thank you so much to Morgan at [just had] Had a Bright Idea for nominating me for a Versatile Blogger Award.
I am very honored and excited that you felt my blog was one of your favorites. Sending lots of blog love her way! And, if you haven't checked out Morgan's blog, please don't hesitate to do so. Her blog is full of decorating and organizing ideas that you will definitely love!
Here are the rules...
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
Thank you again to Morgan at [just had] a Bright Idea for nominating me for this awesome award. Her blog is adorable from the first click on her page. She has a bright and colorful heading, it is very organized (like her), and easy to follow. And, like I said earlier, lets not forget her great ideas. I think you will definitely put her blog on your daily blog reading list.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Choose fifteen of your favorite blogs to pass the award onto. Leave a comment on their blog telling them they were nominated.
1. iHeart Organizing - I know Jen has already been nominated, but her blog is my ultimate favorite!
2. A Bowl Full of Lemons
3. Ask Anna
4. House of Smith's
5. it all started with paint
6. Tatertots and Jello
7. two twenty one
8. Southern Hospitality
9. I'm An Organizing Junkie
10. 20 Minute Mom
11. Clean Mama
12. A Thoughtful Place
13. Delightful Order
14. Organizing Home Life
15. the nest effect
4. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself, so we can all get to know each other better.
1. I am married to my high school sweetheart... We have been married almost 5 years and been together for 14 years. We have a precious 3-year-old daughter together.
2. I am a full-time high school business/technology teacher at the school where I graduated.
3. I have an obsession with Disney World… it really is the happiest place on Earth.
4. I love cupcakes and birthday cake!
5. I love old TV shows like The Cosby Show, The Golden Girls, and Mama’s Family.
6. I'm addicted to tea! If you see me out and about, I always have a Tervis glass full of it.
7. I would love to making blogging a career!